Moores Industrial Glassware Manufacturer of Photomultiplier Envelopes
Envelopes for photomultipliers are manufactured in many different configurations.
They range from 19mm to 125mm in diameter with window materials of Pyrex, Schott 8250, ultra-violet transmitting Schott 8337, quartz and magnesium fluoride.
End windows can be plano-plano, piano-concave or domed and may be round, hexagonal or square.
Photomultiplier Envelopes Exported around the world. Please call +44 1932 222 314 for more details or email Moores Glassworks
Read More on Custom Glass Products
Moores Glassworks has been exporting glass all over the world for nearly 40 years.
- Graded Seals
- Multi-Pin Bases / Stems
- Cathode Ray Tube Envelopes
- Ultra High Vacuum Viewports
- Photomultiplier Envelopes
- Hollow Cathode Lamp Bodies
- Glass to Metal Seals
- Injection Molding
- Automated Glass Lathes
- Glass Condom Moulds
- Additional Glassware Products
- Semi Calibrated Tubes and Profiles
- pH Electrode Glass Bodies
- Photo Ionization Detector (PID)
Moores Glassworks News 2016
Moores currently export to clients in the following countries:
- North America
- Puerto Rico
- Hong Kong
- All over Europe